Tom Roehm CEO
After working in the medical device industry for over 15 years in manufacturing, product development and marketing, Tom Roehm took on the challenge of owning and operating Big River Engineering and Manufacturing; a contract medical device manufacturer.
- Purchased failing medical device manufacturing facility and turned profitable within 18 months.
- Obtained ISO 13485:2003 and ISO9001:2008 certifications for Big River Engineering and Manufacturing
- Lead product development team for the MAST (Minimal Access Spinal Technologies) group. Instrumental in folding novel devices and techniques into IP portfolio.
- Instrumental in launch of NIM-SPINE® SYSTEM Increased sales from $7.2M in FY06 to over $18M in one fiscal year
- Achieved over $100M in sales while product manager of TSRH-3D product family
- Thirteen issued US patents.
- Swam across Mississippi River http://www.outsideonline.com/adventure-travel/north-america/united-states/mississippi/Anyone-for-a-Dip-.html
- Member of NCA National Championsip squads 1983 and 1984
- University of Memphis State Mascot “Pouncer” 1982- 1985